Monday, November 16, 2009

Love Quotes

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful,but she is beautiful because you love her.

God gave us two ears to hear,two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.

No matter how many times I get hurt because of you,I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you,I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.

Back then I thought I was the unluckiest person in the world,then I looked at you and smiled. Why? Because no matter how unlucky I was,it was worth it because of you.

If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind,I would say once,because you never left.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,love someone else.

Some of greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss,cry,or dream.

If you love something,let it go. If it comes back to you,its yours forever. If it doesn't,then it never meant to be.

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them,but if they loved you back theyed never asked you.

Give her two roses,each with a note. The first note says for the woman I love and the second,For my best friend.

Love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss,and ends with a teardrop.

To the world you are one person,but to one person you are the world.

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

The rose speaks of love silently,in a language known only to the heart.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get,It's what you are expecting to give--which is everything.

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

If we discovered we only have five minutes left to say all we wanted to say,every telephone booth would be occupied by people telling other people that they loved them.

Once you have learned to love,you have learned to live.

If you love somebody,let them go. If they return,they were always yours. If they don't they never were.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,an hour to like someone,and a day to love someone--but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

If you had it to do all over,would you fall in love with yourself again?

No comments:

Post a Comment